
Yesterday was really crazy, I had lots of orders to get packed up, I was so happy about that: )
My daughter needed to get to school to usher at the school play so I took her and my husband stayed home with our three boys...yea..again...( I really was happy not to take them, the little one doesn't do well at things like that yet...)
Anyway the Play -You Can't Take It With You- Was Amazing! The Drama Kids were fantastic actors and actresses, I was very proud of them all! ...can't you tell : ) Then the next funny thing that happened ...
I took my daughter out for a burger at a restaurant and the waitress thought we were a "Couple" So ...my daughter was mortified...but I was almost complemented... isn't that funny, when I took the check and told her she was my daughter the lady was embarrassed and looked really confused too...
Oh I wonder what adventures await today...
Oh I wonder what adventures await today...
ugg...House Cleaning Is the only thing I see scheduled for today...FUN!

No comments:
Post a Comment